Tuesday, January 6, 2009

P.S.

I encourage everyone reading to please subscribe and post comments! I would love to hear from you all back home, both my friends and my dad's and to be able to see who all is reading. 

Also, if you'd like a postcard from the road and I don't already have your address, please send it and I'll be sure to send you something! (You can e-mail it, if you'd like, to amandaaileen9@gmail.com.) Again, this is to both my friends and my dad's. I have already been peppering my homestate with mail, and I'd love to add some others to the list.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm loving you blogging, wish I was on a trip too!! Continue to enjoy! i'd love a postcard. my address is 1803 Walker Rd. Mt. Pleasant NC 28124. Hope you continue to have a good trip!!!
Kim